Four Paws Dog Park is a fun, safe place to have fun with your pet!
- Open from dawn to dusk 7 days a week 365 days a year
- Two separate 3/4 acre enclosures- one for either active or larger dogs and a separate one for small, older or shy dogs
- Easy and safe electronic entry to park with 5 foot fencing and double gated entry to keep dogs from escaping when opening the yard
- Relaxed atmosphere with comfortable benches to watch your dog play or exercise equipment for you use with your dog!
- Water fountains available to keep your pet hydrated while playing
We offer day passes, monthly passes or annual membership. There are savings for multiple pet registrations. Passes can be purchased during normal buisness hours at South Anderson Veterinary Clinic. We value the safety of your pet so we require the following for each member prior to entering the park:
- Vaccinations against rabies, distemper, parvovirus and bordetella
- Proof of negative fecal examination
- Male dogs must be neutered, female dogs must not be in heat
Each member should enter using their own key card. Please do not permit members to enter the park unless they have also swiped their card. Granting entry to unauthorized users or unregistered dogs will result in suspension of membership. Dogs must wear their current rabies tag, ID tag and dog park tag on their collar while in the park.
- One person is required to be present for every 2 dogs
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the dog park
- Prong collars are not permitted as they can get caught while playing
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and responsive to voice commands given by the owner.
- Children under 12 are not permitted in the park
- We reserve the right to close the park at any time for mowing or routine maintenance
- Owners are expected to clean up after their pets. Clean up stations are provided for your convenience.
- Dogs are not allowed to dig in the park. Owners must immediately fill in any holes made by their pet.
- Do not bring food, prized toys or other personal items for your pet. Small training treats are allowed.
- Members can bring a ball or frisbee as long as it does not provoke other dogs or cause guarding behavior.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted in the park
If you would like to become a member or have questions about access to the park please contact us at (765) 642-8117. Application forms can be found under online forms